November 20, 2007

e-reader?

I had a hard time titling this blog, and I may change it as I write more. I'm really wanting to tell of another quote, but it has to have a background or context...I'll say the quote first:

"When you lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas."

I've been considering writing books and looking into digital and eBooks. In that research you come across ebook readers. Amazon just came out with one called Kindle. But I'm reading more of the drawbacks as time goes on...like there's wireless internet capabilities that can bring junk to you.

So, get the quote?

Actually eBooks aren't selling that well. Small chapter downloads are and if you're connected into a company with 'associates'. I'm still researching (actually later when I have more time...).

And too...I'm still one for the nostalgia of curling up with a book, not a computer or printer pages!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...