September 12, 2008

Homemade book cover with felting

I'm getting ready to go to tonight's "Show & Tell", where artists (any who value creativity) from our church gather in someone's home. I'm bringing a book I made and added a piece of my needlefelting to the cover.

I've been making homemade books since I was in high school. My sister still has the many books I wrote, illustrated and put together for her. I had my kids make books. If they had an adventure, cool dream, or something they wrote, we'd often make it into a book and I'd have them illustrate it. We'd make extras so to give to the Grandparents as gifts.

Now I can make books with A LOT of pages because a couple Christmas's ago my daughter-in-love's sister Annie showed us how.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...