February 10, 2008

Life dreaming

This morning I thought I'd journal about paint-by-number vs life as a drama ...

But I went down to eat something and make a pot of English Breakfast Tea ...

And got distracted ...

Other than going to church and eating lunch out with friends, I'm dreaming and planning my garden for this year. I got caught up in my gardening seed catalogs ...

Travis and Sarah ... we helped you get your garden set up and planted last year. Are you dreaming about your garden for this year?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Our garden dreaming for this year has been a near daily occurrence for a few months now :) We have lots of ideas and plans, but we need to sit down and maybe draw them out and make it real. I can't wait - I miss the dirt and the water and especially the nutrients!

Karey said...

Me to. That's why I'm looking at things, especially now with all the excavating to fill in, I could be starting from seed that are perennials. Cuz, even tho snow's on the ground outside, I could get my hands in dirt inside. Monte says I'm trying to push Spring. YEP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...