July 6, 2010

Tie-Dye

Knowing we were going to be gathering for 4th of July AND I needed to use up all my old dye, I tie-dyed a bunch of stuff: T-shirts, camisoles, and bamboo socks, and too, some summer onesies I'd got for the Grandbabies. So yesterday everyone got at least one shirt with matching socks.

Also, it's fun to see people using things I've made and given them. Last Christmas I tie-dyed aprons for gift-giving. Travis wears his apron all the time when cooking - especially grilling, as he did 25+pounds of ribs this 4th of July, using my mom's dad's bar-b-q sauce recipe.

3 comments:

Karen Deborah said...

Wow just catching up with all your activities and blogs!
I think it's easier to just have one blog and put everything in it. but I try and find you.

I love your writing, gardening and art. Where do you find so much energy? I hav been thinking about art lately. I need to learn something and do something.

sarahbri said...

I LOVE my new nightgown :)

Karey said...

Sarah, Your nightgown is the one thing I didn't take a picture of ... I think. Have Travis take a picture of you in it for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...